Dual Diploma Program
What is the Dual Diploma Program?
The Dual Diploma Program allows students to earn a U.S. high School diploma while simultaneously completing their home country's secondary school credentials, e.g. Spain's Bachillerato.
Students can complete the Program in 2,3 or 4 years depending on the Course of Study they follow.
Sample Course Study
3 Years Program:
Year 1: English & Elective
Year 2: English & States History
Year 3: US Government/ Economics & an Elective
- The curriculum is a combination of core courses and electives. All courses are taught in English
- Each full credit course consists of two semesters
- Half credit courses consist of one semester
- The courses provide students with interactive, student- centered, and media-rich educational opportunities in a flexible virtual environment
Enrolling in Dual Diploma Program
- Prior to admission, students must take an online written admission test.
- In addition, transcripts and pupil progression plans from the student's home school are analized
- Student will get enrolled in their courses and attend an online Welcome Meeting Orientation with their teacher.
- Students will recieve their login credentials and begin working on their coursework
- Students will participate in live tutorial sessions with their teacher and fellow students, which will provide support and enrichment to their virtual courses.
- This will allow students to work on listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in a real-life settings